Adult Day Care
- St. Mary’s Adult Day Care: 464-2983; www.stmarysdecatur.com/services/adultday
- Keystone Crossing: 818-1722
- Assisted Living Lincolnshire Place: 875-1440
- Short Term Respite Care: Macon County Starting Point: 423-6550
- Contact other Assisted Living Facilitates as they also typically can provide respite.
Senior Housing Options (Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Skilled Care/Nursing Home)
- Decatur Rehabilitation Health Care Center (Skilled Care Nursing Home): 428-7767; http://www.petersenhealthcare.net/decatur
- Eagle Ridge (Assisted Living): 872-1282; http://www.gardant.com/eagleridgedecatur/
- Evergreen Place Supportive Living (Assisted Living): 864-4300; http://www.evergreenslc.com
- Fairhavens Christian Home (Independent Living, Skilled Nursing, Respite Care) : 429-5221; http://www.christianhomes.org/facilities/fair-havens-christian-home/
- The Glenwood (Assisted Living): 864-1073; http://theglenwoodcommunities.com
- Heartland Health Care (Skilled Care): 877-7333; http://www.heartland-manorcare.com/DecaturIL
- Heritage Health (Skilled Nursing/Respite Care): 864-2356; http://www.heritageofcare.com/mtzion
- Hickory Point Christian Village (Assisted and Independent Living): 872-1122; http://www.christianhomes.org/facilities/hickory-point-christian-village
- Imboden Creek (Assisted Living, Independent Living, Skilled Care): 233-1425; http://www.imbodencreek.com
- Keystone (Assisted Living and Independent Living): 877-5327; http://www.keystoneseniorliving.com
- Lincolnshire Place Memory Care (Assisted Living): 875-7440; http://lincolnshireplace.us
- McKinley Court (Skilled Care): 875-0020; http://www.mckinleycourt.com
- Primrose Retirement Community (Independent Living/Assisted Living): 872-1800; http://www.primeroseretirement.com/?folio=495508913&bkt=12340
- Symphony of Decatur (Skilled Care): 875-0920; http://www.symphonyofdecatur.com
- Tanglewood Village (Assisted Living and Independent Living): 423-5838; http://www.tanglewoodvillage.com
Aging & Disability Resource Center – “Starting Point”
- “Starting Point” is a consumer-centered coordinated point of entry into the long-term care support system that serve older persons (60 years old and over) and adults with disabilities (age 18 years and older) and their families.
- Phone: (217) 423-6550
- Website: http://www.maconcountyhealth.org/services/senior-disability-services/
Catholic Charities (cc.dio.org) See website for more information on these services:
- Senior services: 217-428-0013
- Eldercare Options
- Faith in Action: 217-428-0013. Serves homebound elderly at no cost with various services.
- Elderly Guardianship – guardianship options for disabled elderly adults.
- Meals on Wheels – 217-422-6611
- A Matter of Balance – 217-428-0013. Focus is to prevent fall risk factors and promote strength and balance in older adults.
- Strong for Life – 217-428-0013. Strength exercise program for home-use by older adults.